0.12 kg - 76.77 kg
zł59.00 - zł182.00
HDR series industrial power supply for DIN rail
Mean Well HDR is a series of low profile DIN rail power supplies that provide high performance, efficiency and safety. HDR series for power supplies for switch cabinet boards.
The Mean Well HDR series consists of five models: HDR-15, HDR-30, HDR-60, HDR-100 and HDR-150. They have different output powers, from 15W to 150W, and different output effects such as 5V, 12V, 15V, 24V and 48V. When applying, you can choose the model that best suits your needs.
The HDR series comes with a step-shaped plastic figure that can be easily snapped onto a DIN rail or wall. The HDR series also has a DC OK relay contact and an LED indicator for output status monitoring. The HDR series is suitable for a variety of industrial applications such as automation, communications, security and lighting. The HDR Series complies with UL/CUL/TUV/CB/CE safety standards and complies with EN61000-6-2 (EN50082-2) for heavy duty industrial amplification levels.
The Mean Well HDR series features are:
- Ultra slim design: the width of the power supply is only 17.5mm to 55mm, allowing plenty of space on the DIN rail and providing a larger installation way.
- High Efficiency: Power supplies are up to 91% efficient, reducing power consumption and heat generation.
- Wide operating temperature range: The power supplies can operate in the range from -30°C to +70°C, due to the fact that there are different environments.
- Protections: The power supplies provide various protections against short circuit, overload, overvoltage and overheating, which add to their safety and additional.
- LED indicator: Green LED indicator power supplies that shows the status of the output effect.
- Easy installation: The power supplies can be used on a standard DIN TS35 rail using a quick mechanism. They also have screw terminals for easy wiring.